VIDEO Surah Yasin (Learn Suraah Yaseen) For New Muslims
1. Yaa-Seen (Alphabets of Arabic language - Allah and to whomever He reveals, know their precise meanings.)
2. Waalqurani alhakeemi
2. By oath of the wise Qur’an.
3. Innaka lamina almursaleena
3. You (O dear Prophet Mohammed – peace and blessings be upon him) are indeed one of the Noble Messengers.
4. AAala siratin mustaqeemin
4. On the Straight Path.
5. Tanzeela alAAazeezi alrraheemi
5. (The Qur’an is) Sent down by the Almighty, the Most Merciful.
6. Litunthira qawman ma onthira abaohum fahum ghafiloona
6. So that you may warn these people whose ancestors were not warned, they are therefore unaware.
7. Laqad haqqa alqawlu AAala aktharihim fahum la yuminoona
7. Undoubtedly, it (their disbelief) has proved true for most of them, so they will not believe.
8. Inna jaAAalna fee aAAnaqihim aghlalan fahiya ila alathqani fahum muqmahoona
8. We have indeed put shackles around their necks reaching up to the chins, so they remain facing upwards.
9. WajaAAalna min bayni aydeehim saddan wamin khalfihim saddan faaghshaynahum fahum la yubsiroona
9. And We have set a wall before them and a wall behind them, and covered the top - so they are unable to see anything.
10. Wasawaon AAalayhim aanthartahum am lam tunthirhum la yuminoona
10. And it is the same for them, whether you warn them or do not warn them - they will not believe.
11. Innama tunthiru mani ittabaAAa alththikra wakhashiya alrrahmana bialghaybi fabashshirhu bimaghfiratin waajrin kareemin
11. You warn only him who follows the advice and fears the Most Gracious without seeing; therefore give him glad tidings of forgiveness and an honourable reward.
12. Inna nahnu nuhyee almawta wanaktubu ma qaddamoo waatharahum wakulla shayin ahsaynahu fee imamin mubeenin
12. We will surely bring the dead to life and We record what they send ahead and the signs they will leave behind; and We have accounted all things in a clear Book.
13. Waidrib lahum mathalan ashaba alqaryati ith jaaha almursaloona
13. And relate to them the signs of the people of the city - when two emissaries came to them.
14. Ith arsalna ilayhimu ithnayni fakaththaboohuma faAAazzazna bithalithin faqaloo inna ilaykum mursaloona
14. When We had sent two towards them and they denied them both, so We fortified them with a third, and they all said, “Indeed we have been sent to you.”
15. Qaloo ma antum illa basharun mithluna wama anzala alrrahmanu min shayin in antum illa takthiboona
15. They said, “You are nothing but mortals like us; the Most Gracious has not sent down anything - you are nothing but liars.”
16. Qaloo rabbuna yaAAlamu inna ilaykum lamursaloona
16. They answered, “Our Lord knows that surely, without doubt, we have been sent towards you.”
17. Wama AAalayna illa albalaghu almubeenu
17. “And our duty is nothing but to plainly convey (the message).”
18. Qaloo inna tatayyarna bikum lain lam tantahoo lanarjumannakum walayamassannakum minna AAathabun aleemun
18. They (the people of the city) said, “We think you are ominous; indeed, if you do not desist, we shall surely stone you to death, and you will surely face a grievous torture at our hands.”
19. Qaloo tairukum maAAakum ain thukkirtum bal antum qawmun musrifoona
19. They said, “Your evil omens are with you! What! You get annoyed for being advised? In fact you are a people who transgress the limits!”
20. Wajaa min aqsa almadeenati rajulun yasAAa qala ya qawmi ittabiAAoo almursaleena
20. And from the outermost part of the city came a man running; he said, “O my people! Obey those who have been sent.”
21. IttabiAAoo man la yasalukum ajran wahum muhtadoona
21. “Obey those who do not ask any fee from you, and they are on guidance.”
22. Wama liya la aAAbudu allathee fataranee wailayhi turjaAAoona
22. “And what is the matter with me that I should not worship Him Who created me, whereas it is towards Him that you are to return?”
23. Aattakhithu min doonihi alihatan in yuridni alrrahmanu bidurrin la tughni AAannee shafaAAatuhum shayan wala yunqithooni
23. “What! Shall I appoint Allahs other than Allah? So that if the Most Gracious should wish me any harm, their intercession would be of no use to me, nor would they be able to save me?”
24. Innee ithan lafee dalalin mubeenin
24. “Undoubtedly, I am then in open error.”
25. Innee amantu birabbikum faismaAAooni
25. “Indeed I have believed in your Lord, so heed me.”
26. Qeela odkhuli aljannata qala ya layta qawmee yaAAlamoona
26. It was said to him, “Enter Paradise”; he said, “If only my people knew!”
27. Bima ghafara lee rabbee wajaAAalanee mina almukrameena
27. “The manner in which my Lord has pardoned me and made me of the honoured ones!”
28. Wama anzalna AAala qawmihi min baAAdihi min jundin mina alssamai wama kunna munzileena
28. And after him, We did not send down any army from heaven against his people, nor did We intend to send down an army.
29. In kanat illa sayhatan wahidatan faitha hum khamidoona
29. It was just one scream, and with it they were extinguished.
30. Ya hasratan AAala alAAibadi ma yateehim min rasoolin illa kanoo bihi yastahzioona
30. And it was said, “Woe to those bondmen - whenever a Noble Messenger comes to them, they mock at him!”
31. Alam yaraw kam ahlakna qablahum mina alqurooni annahum ilayhim la yarjiAAoona
31. Have they not seen how many generations We destroyed before them, which will not return to them?
32. Wain kullun lamma jameeAAun ladayna muhdaroona
32. And without exception, all of them will be brought forth before Us.
33. Waayatun lahumu alardu almaytatu ahyaynaha waakhrajna minha habban faminhu yakuloona
33. And a sign for them is the dead earth; We gave it life and We produced from it grain, so they eat from it.
34. WajaAAalna feeha jannatin min nakheelin waaAAnabin wafajjarna feeha mina alAAuyooni
34. And We have placed in it gardens of dates and grapes, and We have made springs of water in it.
35. Liyakuloo min thamarihi wama AAamilathu aydeehim afala yashkuroona
35. So that they may eat from its fruits, whereas they are not manufactured by their hands! So will they not be grateful?
36. Subhana allathee khalaqa alazwaja kullaha mimma tunbitu alardu wamin anfusihim wamimma la yaAAlamoona
36. Purity is to Him Who created all pairs, from what the earth grows, and of themselves, and from the things they do not know.
37. Waayatun lahumu allaylu naslakhu minhu alnnahara faitha hum muthlimoona
37. And a sign for them is the night; We strip the day out of it, thereupon they are in darkness.
38. Waalshshamsu tajree limustaqarrin laha thalika taqdeeru alAAazeezi alAAaleemi
38. And the sun runs its course for its final destination; this is a command of the Almighty, the All Knowing.
39. Waalqamara qaddarnahu manazila hatta AAada kaalAAurjooni alqadeemi
39. And We have appointed positions for the moon till it returns like an old branch of the date palm.
40. La alshshamsu yanbaghee laha an tudrika alqamara wala allaylu sabiqu alnnahari wakullun fee falakin yasbahoona
40. It is not for the sun to catch up with the moon, nor does the night surpass the day; and each one of them floats in its orbit.
41. Waayatun lahum anna hamalna thurriyyatahum fee alfulki almashhooni
41. And a sign for them is that We lodged them in a laden ship, while they were in their forefathers backs.
42. Wakhalaqna lahum min mithlihi ma yarkaboona
42. And We have created for them similar ships, in which they now ride.
43. Wain nasha nughriqhum fala sareekha lahum wala hum yunqathoona
43. And if We will, We can drown them, so there would be no help in their distress, nor would they be saved.
44. Illa rahmatan minna wamataAAan ila heenin
44. Unless by mercy from Us, and as a comfort for a while.
45. Waitha qeela lahumu ittaqoo ma bayna aydeekum wama khalfakum laAAallakum turhamoona
45. And when it is said to them, “Beware of what is before you and what is behind you, in the hope of your gaining mercy”, they turn away!
46. Wama tateehim min ayatin min ayati rabbihim illa kanoo AAanha muAArideena
46. And whenever a sign comes to them from the signs of their Lord, they always turn away from it!
47. Waitha qeela lahum anfiqoo mimma razaqakumu Allahu qala allatheena kafaroo lillatheena amanoo anutAAimu man law yashao Allahu atAAamahu in antum illa fee dalalin mubeenin
47. And when it is said to them, “Spend in Allah’s cause, from what Allah has provided you”, the disbelievers say regarding the believers, “Shall we feed these, whom if Allah willed, would have fed? You are not but in open error!”
48. Wayaqooloona mata hatha alwaAAdu in kuntum sadiqeena
48. And they say, “When will this promise be fulfilled, if you are truthful?”
49. Ma yanthuroona illa sayhatan wahidatan takhuthuhum wahum yakhissimoona
49. They await just one scream, which will overcome them while they are involved in worldly disputes.
50. Fala yastateeAAoona tawsiyatan wala ila ahlihim yarjiAAoona
50. Therefore neither able to make a will, nor returning to their homes.
51. Wanufikha fee alssoori faitha hum mina alajdathi ila rabbihim yansiloona
51. And the Trumpet will be blown - so they will come forth from the graves, running towards their Lord.
52. Qaloo ya waylana man baAAathana min marqadina hatha ma waAAada alrrahmanu wasadaqa almursaloona
52. Saying, “O our misfortune! Who has raised us from our sleep? This is what the Most Gracious had promised, and the Noble Messengers had spoken the truth!”
53. In kanat illa sayhatan wahidatan faitha hum jameeAAun ladayna muhdaroona
53. It is just one scream, and every one of them will be brought together before Us!
54. Faalyawma la tuthlamu nafsun shayan wala tujzawna illa ma kuntum taAAmaloona
54. So this day no soul will be wronged in the least; and you will not be compensated except for your deeds.
55. Inna ashaba aljannati alyawma fee shughulin fakihoona
55. Indeed this day the dwellers of Paradise are in comfort, with blissful hearts.
56. Hum waazwajuhum fee thilalin AAala alaraiki muttakioona
56. They and their wives are in shades, reclining on thrones.
57. Lahum feeha fakihatun walahum ma yaddaAAoona
57. In it (paradise) are fruits for them and whatever they ask for.
58. Salamun qawlan mir-rabbin raheemin
58. Upon them will be “Peace” - a Word from their Merciful Lord!
59. Waimtazoo alyawma ayyuha almujrimoona
59. “And be separated (from others) this day, O you criminals!”
60. Alam aAAhad ilaykum ya banee adama an la taAAbudoo alshshaytana innahu lakum AAaduwwun mubeenun
60. “O Descendants of Adam! Did I not take a covenant from you that you shall not worship the devil? Undoubtedly, he is your open enemy.”
61. Waani oAAbudoonee hatha siratun mustaqeemun
61. “And that you shall worship Me? This is the Straight Path.”
62. Walaqad adalla minkum jibillan katheeran afalam takoonoo taAAqiloona
62. “And he has indeed led a large number of you astray; so did you not have sense?”
63. Hathihi jahannamu allatee kuntum tooAAadoona
63. “This is hell, which you were promised.”
64. Islawha alyawma bima kuntum takfuroona
64. “This is hell, which you were promised.”
65. Alyawma nakhtimu AAala afwahihim watukallimuna aydeehim watashhadu arjuluhum bima kanoo yaksiboona
65. This day We will set a seal on their mouths, and their hands will speak out to Us and their feet will bear witness to their deeds.
66. Walaw nashao latamasna AAala aAAyunihim faistabaqoo alssirata faanna yubsiroona
66. And had We willed, We could have quenched their eyes so they would rush towards the path, unable to see a thing.
67. Walaw nashao lamasakhnahum AAala makanatihim fama istataAAoo mudiyyan wala yarjiAAoona
67. And had We willed, We could have disfigured their faces while they were in their homes, therefore unable to go forward or turn back.
68. Waman nuAAammirhu nunakkishu fee alkhalqi afala yaAAqiloona
68. And had We willed, We could have disfigured their faces while they were in their homes, therefore unable to go forward or turn back.
69. Wama AAallamnahu alshshiAAra wama yanbaghee lahu in huwa illa thikrun waquranun mubeenun
69. And We have not taught him (Prophet Mohammed- peace and blessings be upon him) to recite poetry, nor does it befit him; it is nothing but an advice and the bright Qur’an.
70. Liyunthira man kana hayyan wayahiqqa alqawlu AAala alkafireena
70. To warn the living *, and to prove the Word against disbelievers. (Only the believers are deemed alive in Allah’s sight.)
71. Awa lam yaraw anna khalaqna lahum mimma AAamilat aydeena anAAaman fahum laha malikoona
71. Did they not see that We have created animals for them from Our handiwork, so they are their owners?
72. Wathallalnaha lahum faminha rakoobuhum waminha yakuloona
72. And have subjected the animals for them, so they ride some animals and eat some?
73. Walahum feeha manafiAAu wamasharibu afala yashkuroona
73. And for them in the animals are numerous different benefits and drinks; so will they not be grateful?
74. Waittakhathoo min dooni Allahi alihatan laAAallahum yunsaroona
74. And they have appointed Allahs other than Allah, that perhaps they may be helped!
75. La yastateeAAoona nasrahum wahum lahum jundun muhdaroona
75. They (the appointed Allahs) cannot help them; and they and their armies will come (to Us), as captives.
76. Fala yahzunka qawluhum inna naAAlamu ma yusirroona wama yuAAlinoona
76. Therefore (O dear Prophet Mohammed - peace and blessings be upon him) do not grieve because of what they (the disbelievers) say; indeed We know what they conceal and what they disclose.
77. Awa lam yara alinsanu anna khalaqnahu min nutfatin faitha huwa khaseemun mubeenun
77. Therefore (O dear Prophet Mohammed - peace and blessings be upon him) do not grieve because of what they (the disbelievers) say; indeed We know what they conceal and what they disclose.
78. Wadaraba lana mathalan wanasiya khalqahu qala man yuhyee alAAithama wahiya rameemun
78. And he invents an example for Us, while forgetting his own creation, saying, “Who is such that can revive the bones when they have completely rotted away?”
79. Qul yuhyeeha allathee anshaaha awwala marratin wahuwa bikulli khalqin AAaleemun
79. Proclaim (O dear Prophet Mohammed - peace and blessings be upon him), “They will be revived by the One Who created them the first time; and He is the All Knowing of every creation.”
80. Allathee jaAAala lakum mina alshshajari alakhdari naran faitha antum minhu tooqidoona
80. “The One Who has created for you fire from the green tree, so you kindle from it.”
81. Awa laysa allathee khalaqa alssamawati waalarda biqadirin AAala an yakhluqa mithlahum bala wahuwa alkhallaqu alAAaleemu
81. And is it not possible for the One Who created the heavens and the earth to create the likes of them? It is surely possible, why not? And He is the Great Creator, the All Knowing of everything.
82. Innama amruhu itha arada shayan an yaqoola lahu kun fayakoonu
82. And His only task when He intends a thing is to command it, “Be” - and it thereupon happens!
83. Fasubhana allathee biyadihi malakootu kulli shayin wailayhi turjaAAoona
83. Therefore Purity is to Him in Whose Hand * is the control over all things and it is towards Him that you will be returned. (Used as a metaphor to mean Power)
Bu sayfa hakkında yorum ekle: